I. Basic provisions
1. The operator of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll . on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “ Act ”) is Migoli s.r.o, ID number 50657810 with its registered office Hlavna 8/18 086 41 Raslavice. (hereinafter referred to as: “ operator ”).
2. The contact details of the operator are Miroslav Golias
address: Hlavna 8/18, 08641 Raslavice
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection. The contact details of the responsible person are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Operator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters ) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters ) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. There is no / individual automatic decision-making by the operator in accordance with § 28 of the Act. With such a treatment you gave / l and his explicit consent.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, the longest
2. After the retention period for personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- Participating in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- ensuring service operation of e-shop ( Shoptet ) and other services in connection with the operation of e-shop ,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1.The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular…
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on May 1, 2020.